Upon completion of a Foundation funded graduate program, Scholars will be asked to complete a brief Employment Status Report. The report should be filed by July 15th of each year. Scholars should complete their first report the July after they leave graduate school. In order to complete the report, please:
- Log in to the website. You can upload your report from the "Scholar Reporting" link on the right hand side of your dashboard.
- Select "Employment Report" as the report type.
- List your name, year and state of selection, cell phone number, and current email at the top of the report.
- Please write a brief description of your current employment that includes whether it is public or private sector, the name of your employer, and a brief explanation of your job. How much detail you need to include will depend on how clear it is that you are currently working in public service.
- If you are not currently employed, please briefly describe your activities since graduation. A sentence or two is fine.
- Click the submit button to save your report.
- Once you have submitted three years of reports with public service employment, you need not file additional reports.