Stay in the nation's capitol following Summer Institute and be a part of this inspiring yearlong program. The Truman-Albright Fellows Program will take place from August to May of each year and is open to a total of 24 Fellows.
Each Fellow should be employed in an entry level position by a public service organization and will have the opportunity to participate in both an educational and service component throughout the year in Washington DC. Organizations that committed to hosting a Fellow in previous years include:
- Americans United for Separation of Church & State
- Appalachian Regional Commission
- Department of Health and Human Services
- Department of Interior--Federal Duck Stamp Program
- Department of Transportation
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Equal Justice Works
- Means for Dreams
- National Science Foundation
- Pre-K Now
- Teaching for Change
- US Civilian Research and Development Foundation
- World Bank
The educational component of the program will take place at the Law Offices of Akin Gump in Washington, DC. Fellows will meet approximately twice a month and hear from policy experts from across Washington.
Fellows will also design their own public service project with local organizations.
If you have any questions, please contact Andy Kirk at firstname.lastname@example.org